In Zen Buddhism, an 'ensō' is a circle that is hand-drawn in one or two uninhibited brushstrokes to express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create. It also symbolizes absolute enlightenment, strength and elegance.
We kept these characteristics in mind when designing our new gi, the Ensō. This is evident in the minimalist aesthetic, quality construction and attention to detail.
For the sequel, every aspect of our best-selling, original Ensō has been upgraded and improved.
- Contrast Stitching
- 500gm Pearl Weave Jacket
- 10 Ounce Ripstop Trousers
- Pre-Shrunk, 100% Cotton
- EVA Foam-Padded Collar
- Scratch Free, Double-Woven Trim Tape
New for the Enso 2.0:
- Revamped Design by Gartista™
- Upgraded paneling on trousers for better hip mobility
- Sublimated print inside the jacket
- Stretch-rope drawstring
- Lighter weight
- Improved cut for better fit
- Higher-definition embroidery